If you have used DraftKings, you may have noticed that the site tends to log you out pretty frequently. This can be annoying, especially if you are in the middle of placing a bet. So why does DraftKings keep logging you out?
DraftKings can log out if your internet connection is unstable, it’s trying to protect your account from being hacked, or you’re using an old version of DraftKings and must update the app. Another reason can be that you’re trying to access your account from a country where DraftKings is unavailable.
Read on to discover some possible reasons why DraftKings keeps logging you out and what you can do to prevent and avoid getting kicked out of your game.
Why Does DraftKings Keep Logging You Out?
If you are an avid DraftKings player, you have probably experienced the frustration of trying to log in to your account only to be met with the message that you have been logged out.
Let us look at a few reasons why you would experience this issue.
- You are using a shared or public computer, and somebody else has logged into their account on the same browser.
- You have not used your account in a while, and DraftKings has automatically logged you out for security purposes.
- Your session has timed out. This usually happens if you have been inactive for a while. And
- It could be that you are trying to access your account from a country where DraftKings is unavailable.
- DraftKings is trying to prevent fraud and ensure that only eligible users are playing on the site.
DraftKings has been the target of fraudulent activity in the past, and the company is working hard to prevent it from happening again. To do this, they have implemented a new security measure that logs users out.
If the problem persists, try deleting your cookies or using a different browser. If you are still experiencing difficulty staying logged in, ensure to contact DraftKings’ customer support.
They can help you troubleshoot the issue and ensure you can stay logged in and keep playing.
What Can I Do If My DraftKings Account Is Locked?
If your DraftKings account is locked, I suggest contacting their customer support team. To fix this issue as soon as possible, you must provide as much information to the Player Advocate assigned to assist you.
Give this information when logging your request to the customer support team and ensure your account adheres to DraftKings’ rules:
- Your DraftKings account must be verified.
- Enable geolocation on the devices you regularly use to access DraftKings.
- The DraftKings Customer Support team can request a certified copy of your bank statement.
So, download a certified copy of a financial statement that displays your latest DraftKings deposits and withdrawal. Attach the certified copy to your request.
- Ensure you include a valid photo ID. Requesting a Self-Certified Identification (SCID) photo from you may be required. The support team, if necessary, will request a picture of you taking a “selfie” while holding your ID close to your face.
- Ensure that you comply with DraftKings policy, i.e., only using one account, the original account created when you registered on DraftKings.
- Ensure that any software you use to access DraftKings that could conceal your location is disabled.
If your account is still inaccessible, it may be because you have chosen to enter a cool-off period or to self-exclude. If this is the case, you must wait until the cool-off period ends.
How To Troubleshoot DraftKings
DraftKings is the most popular DFS platform with millions of players, which can cause the site to crash. The fault may lie on your side too.
There are some different things you can do to fix DraftKings like:
- Ensure you have the updated version of the app installed by either installing it again or uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
- Sign out of your account and then sign back in.
- You can try resetting your password.
- Try clearing the app’s cache and data.
- Make sure that you type in the correct email address and password you use for your DraftKings account.
If you can log in but are having trouble with a specific feature, try contacting DraftKings customer support. They should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue or reach out to the DraftKings community for help. There are a lot of knowledgeable users who may be able to assist you in solving your problem.
Why Is It Important To Keep Your DraftKings Account Secure?
It is essential to keep your DraftKings account secure for a few reasons. First, if your account is ever compromised, it could be used to make fraudulent charges.
Second, your personal information could be exposed if your account is hacked. And third, if your account is not secure, you could risk losing all your winnings.
So how do you keep your account secure? For starters, you should always use a strong password and never use the same password for multiple accounts.
You should also enable two-factor authentication, which adds a layer of safety to your DraftKings account.
Be sure to keep your account information up to date and never share your login information with anyone. By following these simple pointers, you can help keep your DraftKings account safe and secure.
Many hackers are eager to get your personal information to commit crimes. For a site like DraftKings, security is vital.
If you have been experiencing trouble staying logged in to DraftKings, you are not alone. Many users have been reporting the same issue.
It could be a problem with your device, an issue with your account, or a problem with the DraftKings website.
If the problem continues, you can try contacting a Player Advocate for further assistance. Also, follow the troubleshooting tips. It might help solve the problem.